Monday 9 March 2009

It all starts here.

So here is where it starts.

My first post on my blog.

Why am I doing it? Board? Everyone else is? Cos I can? Diary? Way to keep my friends and family up to date?

Don't really know, however I do like the idea of being able to invite my friends and family here to find out whats going on with mine and my families life.

I suspect I will not only post a diary but I will probably also post my little rants too! I will prob put links up to news articles that I have (or don't have) an opinion on just to let off some steam. I have become grumpy in my rapidly approaching old age.

For now I will leave you with this intro while I go away now to find out how all this blogging stuff works.

1 comment:

  1. you ARE grumpy. are you sure you really want people to know how grumpy?x

    ReplyDelete