Thursday 13 August 2015

Back to Blogging.

Its been about 5 years since I opened my blog. It's a shame that it has been so long. But the social media world and the way society now interacts with one another has changed massively in those 5 years. The main reason for the change and move away from a personal blog has been Facebook. It's easy to share views or goings on and it's easy to follow friends and see what they are up to too.

However, of late I have flet that there is extremely little of value left on there. More and more adverts are appearing and utterly pointless articles with no foundation or substance are being recommended in my feed. I have found myself reading rubbish.

With the recent birth of my son Troy, I decided I would keep an online diary for him. A blog. Documenting various things that have been going on for him to one day review.

Whilst I get into the habit of writing for him. I may as well get into the habit of writing for me too.

This space was supposed to be a place where I would express my opinion and share some of the good and bad times of my life.

This is what I intend to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment